Happy July 4th/Flash Flood




Today was a pretty good day for a holiday even though I spent pretty much the entire time studying. But nevertheless I did go outside to enjoy the beautiful weather and play with the twins in the pool. We were all just hanging out in the nice weather and then all of a sudden, out of nowhere came these huge dark clouds. We gathered everything up and went inside. As soon as we went in, the clouds just broke and it started POURING rain and hail. It was so insane and fast- the water rose at least six inches within the first two minutes. The rain didn't stop and the water kept getting higher and higher. It made me nervous because I didn't really know what to do in a flood. We are pretty lucky our house is built on a hill pretty high up, or else there would have been flooding in the basement for sure. But here are some pictures I took with my phone as I was watching the storm. After that was over, of course I went back to my study dungeon, but after it got dark, Kendall, Cindy, and I climbed on our roof and watched the fireworks. We had a pretty good view and we were close to home. Tomorrow I head to Sheridan for the weekend- my friend Shebli is getting married and I'm going to help them prepare. Yay!!!
1 Comments:
[url=http://www.world66.com/member/spymobile_3zoiw47e/][img]http://emeds.biz/pics/spymobile.png[/img][/url]
http: www.mobilespytool.net http://archive.org/details/sesfinewsfas small wireless spy cameras home [url=http://archive.org/details/schoolvenpihou] cell phone tracker prank[/url] find a mobile number australia free how to track a cell phone location with google maps how can i spy sms messages online
mamoleptino321 http://surveys.questionpro.com/a/TakeSurvey?id=3440820 http://www.world66.com/member/spymobile_ckr3w4af/ http://spymobilefm0744.carbonmade.com/projects/4708566
spy sms text messages free http://surveys.questionpro.com/a/TakeSurvey?id=3440660 free phone spy software for nokia [url=http://flavors.me/mobilespy_sidcmasersi1987] cell phone spy elite sim card reader[/url] spy on iphone text messages spy mobile software in chennai spy text message free
http://surveys.questionpro.com/a/TakeSurvey?id=3440858 http://surveys.questionpro.com/a/TakeSurvey?id=3440771 http://surveys.questionpro.com/a/TakeSurvey?id=3440688
[url=http://ohsocrispy.freevar.com/blog/?p=323#comment-7420]mobile phone gps tracking software free download for pc[/url]
http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=36872253&postID=147650205655307406&page=1&token=1362946240229 http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=27637967&postID=6536380750886209275&page=1&token=1362960542267&isPopup=true http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=2826514209302406038&postID=7119966262879579501&page=1&token=1362918977988&isPopup=true http://www.exploria.nl/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=5137 http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=8925447923720812346&postID=5092811108390384175&page=1&token=1363134220194&isPopup=true
play spy kids games online free http://archive.org/details/dyyvetore spyware for cell phones removal [url=http://surveys.questionpro.com/a/TakeSurvey?id=3440956] monitor kids cell phone usage[/url] cell phone call spy free phone spy software download himym season 8 episode 3 free
Post a Comment
<< Home