Just Nikki

Sunday, June 03, 2007

And they're off!

Well it's official- the twins have started crawling. I was so lucky to be there both times they each started. Layla started crawling May 27th- Cindy and I were sitting on the floor playing with the kids and she just started crawling! And Mr. Aidan started crawling June 1st again when we were playing with the kids. I'm so proud of them- it's so cute. But we are having to watch everything they do now they move so darn quick! The other day I was taking Aidan to change his diaper and Layla just followed right behind me all the way to the changing table. It's great!

School is still going on. I won't be done until August and all my classes will overlap here next week for a while which will be extremely hectic. But oh well- I will be that much closer to graduating!

Gary gets to come home this coming weekend! I cannot wait to see him. It's been a month already but seems much longer. It's crazy how attached you get to someone after being together for so long (almost 7 years!!!!) I really miss hanging out with him. But that's all the news for now!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home