Just Nikki

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Wedding stuff!




I decided to use my blog to keep my bridesmaids updated on wedding details because it's easier for me to write it once then have to send out five emails to women. So for my first real wedding blog/decision for the bridesmaids. I did have a pair of black dressy sandals picked out for you all to wear with the black halter dresses, which will have a ribbon of color around the waist. But then Erin and I were looking and found some that are almost exactly like the original black ones, but they have them in the pink and orange that are my wedding colors. We thought it might be cool for the women to wear the colored shoes to add some contrast to the outfits. I'm posting pics of both shoes, so let me know which ones you want to wear. I think the colored ones would really add a lot but if anyone is too strongly opposed we can just go with the black ones. I have 5 bridesmaids and the maid of honor of course so it might be cool to have 3 wear pink and 3 wear orange. Again, let me know what you think of this idea and what color you wouldn't mind wearing. ( The shoes on the top are the new ones I found and the pink would be the farthest right pink- or fuschia if you will, and the ones on the bottom are the original that would have to be in black.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home