Just Nikki

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Updates...







So... here is an update on everything. I am going to summer school and so far it's been pretty hectic. The sessions aren't very long so there is a lot of material to cram into a short period of time. 16 weeks worth of the material into 6 weeks to be more precise. I am overwhelmed but I really think it will be okay in the end. My wisdom teeth are bugging me and the right side of my face is pretty swollen and sore- but I am making an appointment to get them out. I found out today that UW changed spring graduation from May 3rd to May 10th so Gary and I have to change our wedding date- which is a bummer but in the long run not that big of a deal.



Gary is currently in Missouri for his job. He works for Atlas moving company and his boss is pretty cool. They get to travel all over and do some pretty cool stuff in the summers. I get to see him next week!!!!



Layla and Aidan are growing so fast. I can't believe how big they are getting. And so mobile! Layla can pull herself across the floor to get to her toys and Aidan is trying his hardest to crawl. Any day now! They are 9 months and have started to eat meats (which they don't like very much) and enjoy cheerios and other cereals. They love to be outside and play in their swimming pool. They can now say the syllables of everyone in the house but me. "Mama, Dada, Bob-bob (gary). But not Nikki- I'm sure it's hard and they will learn someday. Hmm... I think that's it. Here are some pictures so enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home