Semester's End
We only have about three more weeks of classes left in the spring. Which I am very happy about as it's been a long semester. But I am taking summer classes to be able to graduate after fall semester. Yep- you heard me I AM GRADUATING!!!!! It's about time because I am getting a litle worn out of school. I will officially graduate in December but probably won't walk until May as it will be more convenient for my family to come down for graduation and the wedding all in one week. Speaking of the wedding- Gary's mom has agreed to make the bridesmaids dresses so they won't be so expensive which is good because I don't want to make my attendants pay a lot of money to be involved in my big day. I also found shoes and a cheap place to buy flowers for decorating so that's a start.
We also had an interesting day yesterday. We didn't have school because of Easter break so Gary, Kendall, and I went to the driving range (where I tried out my golf clubs) and when we came home I opened the door to the basement and smelled gas. We had been having problems with our water heater leaking water all over and apparently it had been leaking gas as well. So we called the Fire Department and they got a hold of Kinder Morgan. They came and disconnected the water heater and deemed it hazardous. They fixed a gas leak outside as well. Our landlords are out of town for the weekend so another guy had to come and install a brand new water heater. So this morning we got a new water heater and hot water again. That's all for now. I will update again tomorrow or Monday with Easter pics of the babies!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home