Just Nikki

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Spring Break Baby!!!
















Gary and I had a wonderful time in Florida visiting my family. We of course went to the beach, went to Cypress Gardens, went to see the Tampa Bay Downs (horse racing) had a St. Patty's celebration complete with delicious corned beef and cabbage, and hung out with my family. It was such a great break being away from Laramie and the cold and not having to do any homework. Gary really wants to move to Florida someday after we graduate and are married, I am up for the adventure though it's scary for me to think of venturing away from Wyoming and our families here. But it would be a nice change of scenery and an adventure- who knows what will happen.
One of my favorite things about my spring break break trips besides spending time with my family and hearing stories of the past, was going to Anna Maria Island. It's a family favorite and definetly met my expectations. It was so beautiful and the water was a pretty turquoise color, I laid in the sun and got a nice tan. Gary and I went in the water for little while and I saw dolphins swimming not too far from us! It was the closest I've ever come to swimming with dolphins and I was pretty excited about it.
I also had the opportunity to look for wedding stuff with my aunt. Her son is getting married but she probably won't be able to do much with him so it was fun to look around. We bought some really amazing silk flowers to start my collection for the decorations, she also bought us a guest book, autograph board, and a cake knife set. It was a lot of fun looking at stuff and getting ideas. My wedding is almost 13 months away but I need to buy stuff when it's on sale to keep the cost down. All in all, it was pretty amazing and Gary and I didn't want to leave but had to come home to our schoolwork and roommates.

(The twins are doing amazing, they are sitting up on their own and can almost feed themselves really well. Mr. Aidan may be teething so we're keeping an eye on him) But here are some pics of break and the babies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home