Just Nikki

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Craziness

Gary and I are trying to become more healthy in our lifestyle which includes eating healthier, excercising regularly, etc. I've been doing really well going to the gym on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, haven't missed a day for three weeks now. I do feel a little better and can tell my muscles are tighter. I've been really proud of myself. Then Gary tells me, "I lost 8 pounds today." He went to the gym this morning and burned 1000 calories and ate very well and lost 8 friggin pounds on ONE DAY! I probably couldn't lose 8 pounds in a month if I went to the gym 7 days and week and ate 500 calories a day. Why is it that guys have such an easy time losing weight and women struggle? It's really not good for my ego, although I'm very happy for him because he is trying so hard to be healthy. So I guess I will end my complaining for now. And start going 5 days a week to the gym.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home