Just Nikki

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Yay Wedding!!





So I have been doing more thinking about the wedding lately and am very glad to report and Gary and I have officially booked a wedding and reception site! Woohoo!!!! I am very excited about it because it really feels like it's happening now. We chose the Ivinson Mansion here in Laramie and it's going to be great! They are doing a lot of remodeling this summer which will be completed by the time we need it. They are even adding a bridal suite... yay. It's a really great property and so much cheaper than ANYWHERE else on earth I'm pretty sure (besides our backyard). I can't wait to get to do more stuff. But we've come up with a lot of really cheap ideas for decorations and things that will help keep the costs to a bare minimum, which is good on our budget. But here are some pics of the property.



1 Comments:

At 1:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good words.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home