Back Again!!!!!


Christmas break is over and school has started again. So far my classes seem a lot more laid back and I'm hoping to have a relatively stress-free semester. But knowing me, I'll find something to stress about! The babies are growing a lot, they are five months old and so adorable. They are both laughing a lot more and becoming more mobile. Layla has become a pro at rolling over, while Aidan still has yet to try once. But he is still dealing with his torticollis (stiff neck) so that may be a reason he hasn't rolled yet.
Gary of course is doing well. He was told he gets to coach Varsity football in the fall, after only one season of JV! We are very excited and he will probably get paid quite a bit which is great as well. I can't wait for school to be done, I know once I have a job that's it, but I really think it'll be great. I haven't done any other wedding planning yet. We need to wait a little bit longer to start really planning until it's a little closer than 16 months away. But overall we are doing well. Just waiting to get busy with school and enjoying our three day weekend. Yay for Martin Luther King Day!!!!!
1 Comments:
hi nikki how you donig we are all ok here cold but we will make it love grandpa &grandma
Post a Comment
<< Home