Orange and Pink

Gary and I finally picked colors for our wedding. If you haven't already guessed they are orange and pink. Orange is one of Gary's favorite colors and of course pink is mine so we decided they do go together after finding spools of ribbon with the colors together. So Ta Daaaa! Orange and Pink! We aren't doing anything crazy like pink or orange bridesmaids dresses rather black with accents of pink and orange ribbons. Also we chose Gerber daisies as the flowers probably with accents of roses since those are my favorite flowers. Other than that not too much planning has really taken place since the wedding is still a year and a half away and we need some money before we can really get things set in motion. I've chosen a Maid of Honor- Erin Cochran. We went to high school and college together and she's my sorority sister. Also bridesmaids Amy Reed- my older sister, Cindy Yergler- my roommate, and Erika Olson- my younger sister who will be a junior bridesmaid. Gary has a like six groomsmen so I need to choose two more women to be attendants which is really hard because I have 75 sorority sisters, high school friends, and Alaska friends to choose from and it's creating quite the dilemma. I guess I'll have to decide soon so people can make plans to be there.
1 Comments:
Hey girlie!! Orange & Pink, huh? I am glad to hear you are thinking of the big day! Would like to hear from you soon but I know you are busy. Just know I think of you daily & love you much. Love, Mom
Post a Comment
<< Home