Oh Babies!!
Here is Aidan enjoying a long day of football- Uncle Gary and Kendall have started them early!!



This is Layla and Aidan being soooo cute together!
Layla also enjoying football-
she is definetly a daddy's girl and loves watching football on his lap!
Here's an update on the most adorable twins in the whole world!!!
Mr. Aidan is now a whopping 12.5 pounds! He has learned to laugh and is slowly getting stronger and we are working on him standing up more. He recognizes us now and it makes me so happy so see him smile at me. He loves to cuddle and sleep on my chest (I think it's the boobs ;-) But he's an angel even if he does scream a lot.
Ms. Layla Bear is equally adorable and 11.9 pounds and growing. She is learning new tricks too which keeps us all entertained. She has learned to roll over, which I haven't witnessed yet but everyone else has. She also holds her bottle now it's wobbly but she can hold it pretty good. She is working on standing as well and can hold herself up if we prop her against something sturdy-of course keeping our hands nearby in case of sudden weakness.
Anyways for not being my kids I sure do love them a whole lot probably because I spend everyday with them. I am very excited to watch them grow and learn and will keep you updated on every cute thing they do!!!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home