Just Nikki

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Weekend Bliss!

So my weekend was pretty good. Friday we celebrated a friend, Lauren's 21st birthday which was interesting and a great time out! We went to a lot of bars and had a lot of drinks which is how we ended up walking home at 4:30 a.m. Needless to say Saturday wasn't so much fun for me and I do admit I spent almost the entire day in bed. (But it was worth it- soooo much fun)! Sunday was spent grocery shopping and then dinner with the future in-laws. Gary made lasagna casserole which was amazing! Gary's mom and her husband Duane are in the process of moving...again. But this time it's right next door to his sister, which is convenient for Kail as he spends a lot of time with Sharon. Now we are home, the twins have had bathtime and are currently being fed and will be put down to bed here shortly. Which means all of us will be off to bed as well, so goodnight!

1 Comments:

At 9:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Sis,
Finally got around to viewing this- Good job, I like it and its always nice to know whats going on scince I am neglectful when it comes to keeping in touch.
~Amy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home