Just Nikki

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Days Go By...


So I can't believe it's already the end of October. Where has the time gone? I've just been so busy I didn't even realize there is only 59 ish days till Christmas!! Insane. This is my roommate Cindy and I at a football game. It was cold and snowy but a lot of fun! I've also started wedding planning which is exciting and incredibly scary all at the same time. I never realized so much went into a wedding and reception. I'm excited and I know the time will just fly by till we say "I DO". Soon this may turn into my wedding blog but that's completely okay right? Gary is done coaching football for the season and is actually getting his coaching certificate so he can be a paid coach next season! That's so cool. His dream is coming true which means our dreams are coming true. Sigh... Anyways this is enough for now. Goodnight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home